OH Teachers
4 Members

Teaching Jobs on Teachers.Net

Start a new discussion...
I currently hold an SLD K-12 Education of the Handicapped Certificate. I am looking to do both my masters and add a general education certificate ( Pk -3) I am unable to find Ohio programs where I can acquire both of these. Has anyone been able to find a program that will provide this in Ohio?

Teacher Chatboards


Subject Areas

Language Arts

Foreign Language