OH Teachers
4 Members

Teaching Jobs on Teachers.Net

Start a new discussion...
I have a permanent teaching certificate in the state of Ohio. Therefore, since 2003, I have never been required to do the continuing ed. or complete the IPDP. However, now I am have some gifted students in my class, and am being required to complete 15 hours of PD in Gifted Education. Do I need to do this or am I exempt with my permanent license?

Thank you in advance for your feedback.

Teacher Chatboards


Subject Areas

Language Arts

Foreign Language