TN Teachers
2 Members
Support Our Sponsors!

Start a new discussion...

I just moved to Germantown and am looking for a position as a counselor or an AP. I finsihed my doctorate in leadership and have worked with special ed. I have applied to Shelby county schools, was interviewed, but there are no positions. Any suggestions?
1 comment
  • BARBARA /blockquote> Try teaching at the University of Memphis or the technical school and substituting. I know that substituting is awful, but it is a sure way to get in quick and also see which places you may want to be and those you do not. Also c...See More
    Jul 24, 2007 report post

Teacher Chatboards


Subject Areas

Language Arts

Foreign Language