Special Ed
28 Members

Teaching Jobs on Teachers.Net

Start a new discussion...
I'm very interested in being a special needs teacher/helper my name is Anastasia what degree or schooling would I have to get
SpedTeacher74 Any education program at the undergraduate or graduate level...depending on where you are with your education...that focuses on special education. In some states this is a degree program and in other it is a certificate program added to your degree.
Apr 6, 2017

Teacher Chatboards


Subject Areas

Language Arts

Foreign Language