Special Ed
28 Members

Teaching Jobs on Teachers.Net

Start a new discussion...
Hello, I have been teaching in SC with an emotional disabilities certificate K-12, I have job offers in NC, but I do not know how everything will transfer to NC DPI. Has anybody been in this situation? Will I be hired and then be required to take additional praxis tests later? How does an out of state emotional disability teaching certificate transfer to NC? How was your experience with this? Eventually I want to be multi-categorical/ cross categorial and that takes only one praxis test to add on to my license.

Teacher Chatboards


Subject Areas

Language Arts

Foreign Language