Substitute Teachers
MEMBERS
6 Members

Teaching Jobs on Teachers.Net

Start a new discussion...
Can anyone tell me how the AESOP (spelling ?) substitute caller system works? I just heard that one of the districts I sub in is going to use it next year. Also, do you like it better than a human caller? Thanks!
view previous comments
Cash M. On 6/11/16, Ann to Cash wrote: > Thanks, Cash. So if I want to be assured of a job and want to > have a big pool to choose from, I could go on the website and > choose / accept a job before I receive a call? Also, what > about long term leave replacements, for example maternity > leaves (12 weeks or so),..... Does it work the same wa...See More
Jun 18, 2016
Ze Povinho I have found out that with Aesop, it is a necessity to get
apps like Jobulator (and no, this is not advertisement.
You really, really, really need this if you want to work
everyday). Without it, you will miss on jobs entirely.

And even with Jobulator, you really have to have lightning
fast reflexes and a quick connection in yo...See More
Jun 18, 2016
Ann to Ze - Thank you! On 6/18/16, Ze Povinho wrote: > I have found out that with Aesop, it is a necessity to get > apps like Jobulator (and no, this is not advertisement. > You really, really, really need this if you want to work > everyday). Without it, you will miss on jobs entirely. > > And even with Jobulator, you really have to have lightning >...See More
Jun 22, 2016
Nick On 6/10/16, Ann wrote: > Can anyone tell me how the AESOP (spelling ?) substitute > caller system works? I just heard that one of the > districts I sub in is going to use it next year. Also, do > you like it better than a human caller? Thanks!

Hi there. I have read over all the post that everyone has made regarding this topic. ...See More
Jun 26, 2016
Ann - Thank you, Nick! On 6/26/16, Nick wrote: > On 6/10/16, Ann wrote: >> Can anyone tell me how the AESOP (spelling ?) substitute >> caller system works? I just heard that one of the >> districts I sub in is going to use it next year. Also, do >> you like it better than a human caller? Thanks! > > > > Hi there. I have read over al...See More
Jun 27, 2016


Teacher Chatboards

States

Subject Areas

Language Arts

Foreign Language