Remedial Reading
MEMBERS
5 Members

Support Our Sponsors!



Start a new discussion...
I've seen this company advertised in teaching magazines and checked out their website. Does anyone have any experience with them or know anything about them? Sounds too good to be true. If it works, I'd love to try it.
Nicole I was thinking the same since I was thinking about opening my own reading clinic. You have to go to a week long training in Kansas city, which isn't too far for me. Have you seen how much they charge for this training plus materials? The going rate is $6000. That is way too much money for me. There is no guarantee anyhow.
May 15, 2010
Kathy On 5/15/10, Nicole wrote: > I was thinking the same since I was thinking about opening my > own reading clinic. You have to go to a week long training > in Kansas city, which isn't too far for me. Have you seen > how much they charge for this training plus materials? The > going rate is $6000. That is way too much money for me. > ...See More
Jul 16, 2011
Pam On 7/16/11, Kathy wrote: > On 5/15/10, Nicole wrote: >> I was thinking the same since I was thinking about opening my >> own reading clinic. You have to go to a week long training >> in Kansas city, which isn't too far for me. Have you seen >> how much they charge for this training plus materials? The >> going rate ...See More
Sep 4, 2016
Pam On 9/04/16, Pam wrote:

I am interested in talking to you about academic
associates..

would you be willing to contact me?


> On 7/16/11, Kathy wrote:
>> On 5/15/10, Nicole wrote:
>>> I was thinking the same since I was thinking about
>>> opening
> my
>>> ow...See More
Sep 4, 2016


Teacher Chatboards

States

Subject Areas

Language Arts

Foreign Language